what i'm doing right now
- ran my first 5K and finished 2 minutes under my goal! I’m thinking about keeping the ball rolling and doing another in July and September.
- reading The Big Leap and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. Both are really good.
- took my kids to the library to sign up for their summer reading program. Wishing there was a cool adult version with prizes and free books. I might just make one up myself.
- making plans to finish my Summer 2017 Project Life album.
- searching for delicious and easy sides and lunch ideas. We've been loving this Spicy Peanut Soba Noodle Salad and Summer Quinoa Salad Jars with Lemon Dill Dressing.
- giving my kids a little more independence and allowing them to ride around our neighborhood without adults with the rest of their friends. They currently have a 13-kid bike gang and think they are so cool.
Updated : Tuesday, JUNE 19, 2018