what i'm doing right now
- eating all of the summer foods. Current faves include gazpacho, lots of cherries and watermelon, salads + anything that can be grilled.
- listening to the There Are Other Ways podcast. I especially loved the episode with Cait Flanders.
- sleeping a lot. I don't know if it's the heat or my body just telling me I need more, but I'm giving in to it.
- enjoying having the kids home and finding our summertime routine while finding bits of "me time" during the day.
- looking forward to our first camping trip of the season (but not looking forward to packing. It doesn't matter where I'm going, I loathe packing.)
Updated : MONDAY JULY 2, 2018